Student Visa Application
It stands to reason that without a successful student visa application, and subsequently a student visa approval, no amount of time and effort spent on identifying the correct study program or university will help you achieve your goal of studying abroad.
Our excellent visa success track record set us apart, and has earned us the No 1 position, in student visa application success. ESCC Education make bold to state that while following our expert advice, you are guaranteed success in obtaining your student visa. We give you our total assurance that if you are a serious candidate, with real intentions to study in the abroad, you are assured of getting your visa and achieving your goal, as long as you follow the informed advice and guidance of our expert visa counsellors.
Why do people get rejected a student visa?
- Lack of understanding from the applicant as to what information is really important to the High Commission/ Embassy
- Documents/ Applications not completed satisfactorily
- Incomplete financial documents or insufficient evidence of financial capability of the student or their sponsor
- Lack of thought by the applicant, on how to present their case to the British High Commission to prove their circumstances beyond reasonable doubt and convince the Entry Clearance Officer
- Use of fraudulent or forged documents for the visa application (this usually results, not only in a visa refusal but, a ban on entry clearance for a number of years.
How ESCC Education ensures success in your visa application process
ESCC Education staff members have many years’ experience in helping students make their visa applications. The hundreds of success stories, we have helped in the past will testify to this in out Testimonials section. Our experience allows us to:
- Give a thorough examination of all documents supplied by a student and point out areas within the supporting documents where a student may be vulnerable to rejection;
- Show a student how to present their application in a favourable light (remember, there are very few students interviewed by the British High Commission these days. In most cases, they have to form an opinion of you on the data supplied in the written application and supporting papers only). The burden of proof is therefore on the applicant to show that they are bonafide intending students.
- Give a detailed explanation on how to maximize your chances of obtaining the all important student visa
- Give a broader perspective to the student on all aspects of their student visa application
- Present the financial position of the student or sponsor in a manner that is likely to give maximum confidence to the British High Commission that the funds are available for study purposes.
- Provide students with a Step-by-Step guideline of the student application process, as below.
VISA APPLICATION PROCESSES:
Student visa application processes follows pretty much the same pattern across countries. It should however be taken into consideration that no step can be avoided or ignored to the next, in the complete process, as each step is very important. The following are the steps to take in the packaging of a student visa application.
- After getting your university admission offer from ESCC Education, you are required to pay a deposit of your tuition fee directly to the university. This qualifies you to receive your university-issued immigration document from ESCC Education, which gives you the access to apply for a student visa. For the UK, this document is called a CAS, for Canada it is an offer letter with a DLI number, while for the U.S.A it is referred to as an I-20.
- The next step is to complete all health requirements. For the UK it is a tuberculosis test, in the approved test centers while for Canada and U.S.A it is a general health test, as specified by the consular office. Your ESCC Education visa counselor will advise you on procedures to make the necessary appointments for these tests.
- Your ESCC visa counselor advises you on all required visa application documents required by the applicant’s country of study
- Your ESCC visa counselor schedules you for a visa counseling session where your student visa application is completed, all visa application documents cross-checked for authenticity and any possible errors, provides guidance on the likely visa interview process, including a mock interview session, as needed. After which a date is scheduled for the student visa interview and or application submission session
- On the day of the interview, you are always advised to come into the ESCC office on in the morning (where possible) or a day prior, for a final check and packaging of all documents and final counselling on what to expect, at the embassy
- Visa application submission at the embassy / high commission and visa interview process, after which you can now track the status of your student visa.
- You track your student visa application and pick up your student visa
- An ESCC counselor takes you through your pre-departure briefing session, to assist you with your travel plans and counsel you on what to expect, while living and studying in an overseas country