Graduate degrees in STEM fields rule the top ranking jobs with very good starting salaries. And in almost all the STEM fields considered, it is observed that workers are extremely satisfied and were more likely to be less stressed. Examples of STEM degree majors are Computer Science, Information Systems Technology, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering and other engineering fields, Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, and so on.
Due to our dynamic world and ever-changing technology, most STEM-related education programs are in great supply and are supported by numerous private and public educational institutions. Also, these degrees are in high demand across many industries and can be very competitive.
For most successful candidates, preparation to study STEM related degrees at university level begins at an early stage because of the rigorous coursework involved. However, those who successfully go through STEM degree programs have numerous career opportunities available to them locally and abroad.
Majority of ESCC Education’s University Partners offer majors in STEM degrees.
Check our website for the list of our University partners.
ESCC Education offers career counselling services that include advice on study fields and options.
Talk to our knowledgeable student counsellors to assist you with your application to study a STEM course today!
What are Supporting Documents?
Supporting Documents are basically, documents required by a university admissions team alongside your application, to help them better assess your application.
These documents provide additional information about you as an applicant, such as your academic history, qualification, work experience, etc.
Supporting documents include:
- Personal Statement (also called Statement of Purpose or an Essay): This is a write up about you that states why you want to study the curse you have chosen and why you should be given an offer to study the course. This essay/write up is really important and apart from your qualifications, forms an important basis for admissions. ESCC Education has a personal statement guide that we provide to our student; if you need help with this, please contact our knowledgeable student counselors to request this.
- Resume (also called Curriculum Vitae or CV)
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (academic and/or employment)
- Bio-data page of International Passport
- Exam scores reports/certificates (such as O’ levels, SAT, IELTS/TOEFL, GMAT/GRE etc.)
- Portfolio (sometimes requested if you are applying to an art and/or design course)
Institutions require supporting documents to be submitted with your application. They are then used to facilitate your application process. In certain cases, where all documents are not available, institutions may make exceptions and issue a conditional offer to you, while you provide the missing document at a later date. This however, is on a case by case basis. Therefore, let us know what documents you have available and those that are not ready, and our student counselor will advise you on whether your application may be considered as it is, by your university of choice.
Do you have more questions concerning your supporting documents?
Please talk to any of our student counselors.
Our student counselors can be reached on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone Numbers: 08026907287, 08086136790
We look forward to assisting you with your application process.