Our well informed and professional Overseas Student Counsellors provide an initial point of contact and guidance to prospective students at every stage of the entire process. We Getting therefore, invite you to take advantage of our expertise.
To get started, you have 3 options, as below;
- Kindly complete our Registration Form to provide us details with which we will be able to contact you. We will then contact you and obtain the necessary information to get you started on your admissions application process to study abroad,
- You may also Make an Appointment and arrange a meeting with an experienced Student Counsellor at one of our offices, where you will be started off on your university admissions process.
- Alternatively, if you have all your Application Documents, and may not have the time to physically visit our offices. You may choose to Apply Online. Please click on any of the above links to start your admissions process. Note, the Application Document link provides you a list of required supporting documents for your admissions application.
If you have an appointment with a student counsellor at any of our offices, you should bring along the following documents to this meeting. If you do not have all of these handy, please bring along what you currently have with you. We will work with these:
- Education certificates, academic transcripts
- Any English language test results, where applicable
- Details of two referees, one of which must be from an academic background
If you are seeking a postgraduate course, the 2nd referee may be a work or professional one
- A CV containing details of all responsibilities held (for post graduate programmes)
- Where possible, it is very helpful to attend this meeting with your sponsor, so they’re informed of the financial requirements involved.
We have within our network of universities, a highly diversified mix of reputable Universities/Colleges as regards, course offerings, tuition fees, location and institution size. This way, as prospective students, you have a wide array to choose from and we are able to advise you concerning making the right choice on a Course and University.
Regardless of the option you chose to start your admissions process, your Student Counsellor will obtain information from you, regarding your current qualifications, previous work experience, the results of any English test, state of health and personal motivation for overseas study. All information that will help us understand your circumstances and requirements, and in turn, enable us to advise you about the most suitable course, as well as, institutions that best meet your needs and requirements.
After the initial counselling; we will guide and assist you in completing an application for your selected institution, which will then be forwarded to the appropriate educational institution to consider making an offer to you. We maintain regular contact with our client universities and colleges to ensure that up to date information is available about their admissions requirements. As a result of our direct contact with the universities, we are able to help you obtain the best possible offer and guarantee a quick response time. In addition to this, we inform you of the best possible options available to you to minimise your costs while studying at one of our network universities.
With ESCC Education, the entire process is easy and straight forward! We have provided a simple step-by-step procedure for the entire process.
Enrol at your dream university with these 10 simple steps;
- Register with ESCC Education or contact us today to make an appointment with a student counsellor
- Select university of interest and course of study (your ESCC Counsellor will assist, if you need help)
- Provide application supporting documents (click here for a list of necessary documents)
- Your ESCC counsellor applies to your university of choice and provide you a unique application reference
- Track your application, receive admissions offer, tuition/living cost quotation & any scholarship details, on the ESCC Application system
- Pay your tuition deposit/ full tuition directly to the university, receive your CAS (immigration
- document) from ESCC Education and arrange accommodation
- Your ESCC counsellor assists you with your student visa application packaging & interview preparations
- Submit your visa application and get student visa
- Pre departure briefings: Make necessary travel arrangements and travel to the UK
- Enrol at your university and start your course
ESCC Education makes the entire process easier, faster and seamless. At NO time, during this process are you left on your own. You can count on us. We are different because WE LISTEN and WE CARE!!!
If you’re looking for comprehensive guidance, advice and assistance on overseas study, we can help you today! We promise to get you into your required study program at a reputable University. We won’t rest until we get you placed and enrolled!!! DON’T WAIT! Please make an appointment to visit the closest ESSC Education office to you NOW!!!